Planning a cheap wedding also means belittling the necessary wedding expenditures. From our experience of wedding planning, it is inevitable to spend on the rental of place, wines, wedding banquet and so on.
It is not easy to list down what are the things you caneconomize on and it can be a real problem and a storm to test the will of the wedding couples before their wedding day comes.
You can find a good deal for a hotel offering minimal price per table (a table can seat 10 guests). The dinner package also can offer a complementary bottle of wine per table and 2 free hotel rooms for the wedding couple.
The average wedding may cost you more than $30,000, but you don't need to spend that much to enjoy your wedding day. Show a little creativity, and yous wedding can be much cheaper but NOT less chic and beautiful.
1. You can make your wedding on a Sunday. Since this day is not very popular for weddings, most places will rent their facilities for a reduced price. And if it is possible, plan your wedding between October through April. This is "off season" time and typically when the best deals are available on facility rentals for cheap weddings.
2. Check back your guest list. Make sure you really need to invite everyone you've ever known to your wedding? Keep the list pared down to those who mean the most to you and your bridegroom/bride.
3. If you're young and slim, try to look for your wedding attire at a store that sells white prom dresses. You can find something really beautiful there, because the styles are almost identical but the prices are much lower. Besides do not buy but rent your wedding gown, since you're going to wear it for one day.
4. You can buy your wedding cake from a nearest supermarket and decorate it yourself. It is very easy and very interesting work! If you have a culinary school nearby, you can ask him/her to do it.
5. Make your wedding invitations yourself. It is very easy to make your own wedding invites. You can download tones of beautiful wedding invitations from internet resource and type them up in your favorite word processing software.
6. Invite a photographer, a decorator and musicians from your friends or buddies. Maybe they will agree to take pictures, decorate your wedding or play fo free, just to make you such a non-material wedding present! :)
7. Ask for a congratulatory bottle of wine or champagne for every table and for a congratulatory room for your 2 best friends so they can spend the night in the hotel. It is also a good way of saying "thank you" to your friends. It can literally cut down hundreds of dollars off your wedding expenses.